Saturday, October 24, 2009

Almost Halloween

Alexis is going to be a princess for Halloween this year. Friday October 30 there is trick or treat at the college and Alexis' will bring her and all her classmate and they will also have some goodies after lunch.

On actual Halloween and there will be trick or treating in the neighborhoods Dylan and some other teens will be taking Alexis along, I will hand out Candy with my sister Tammy.

Today I paid of the Lay a way for Alexis birthday presents and then put another one on for Christmas. Although I still need to get more but at least it is a start.

I have to write a paper for one class, do an assignment for another and study for tests over this weekend or whats left of it. Alexis had a very long and late nape so she will be up late tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment