Monday, October 19, 2009

Introduction

I have another Blog called trying to find a new me which started kinda as a weight loss and personal goal blog, but I also wrote in it sporadically until recently, which has been about my 2 kids, family, and myself being a Single mother of my teenage son and my toddler daughter and also a full time college student.

So anyways I decided to start this one about my family and and other life happenings and use my other blog for things as weight loss goals and personal goals perhaps some things may intertwine but that is okay with me


My son's name is Dylan he is my teenage know it all. He is now a sophomore in highschool. I had Dylan when I was 16 so he has been pretty spoiled by his grandparents along the way, we moved out of my parents when he was seven. He is very close to Nana and Grumpy

My daughter is Alexis is my little princess, she just started preschool in September at 2 yrs 9 mos of age. She is almost 3 time is flying. She had G.E.R.D. as a baby and recently weaned from prevacid. She is also been recently diagnosed with Periventricula leukomalacia (PVL) which is the cause for her developmental delays. She did not start walking until she was 22 mos old and talking there after. Though since starting Daycare( which is also where she attends preschool now) she has blossomed. She has been recieving early intervention since she was 4 mos old but that will end when she turns 3 in less than a month so we are trying to get her into a developmental preschool so that she can continue to recieve services.

I am Amy, single, full time mom with no help from dear old daddy, and full time college student going for my associates degree in human services and I am also currently interning as well.

I am the youngest of 8 children, 5 sister and 2 brothers my oldest sister died in a car accident in December 2003.My mom and dad (i.e. Nanny and Grumpy) are the world to me, and had a scare with my mom few weeks back she was in the hospital for five weeks and it was grim news at first but she is a fighter and she is home now.


anyways my next post will be a mimic of my other blog because I wrote a not me monday and I want to do that with this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment