Monday, October 26, 2009

not me monday



So I did NOT order food tonight because I did Not feel like cooking.

I most certainly did NOT send Alexis to daycare with a blanket that was in the car because I did Not forget to wash her regular blanket.


I did Not give Alexis a sponge bath with huggies shea butter wipes this morning because she did NOT leak through her pull up and I did not keep pressing the snooze button on my alarm clock because I did NOT want to do anything this Monday morning which is why I did NOT have time to give Alexis a proper bath.

Also Dylan did NOT fail to hold Alexis hand while walking up the porch steps and she did NOT fall down the steps.


if anyone actually reads my post as it is NOT new please go an check out MckMama's not me monday.

1 comment:

  1. I read your post! I can relate! Baby wipe sponge baths are well known here. My dr even walked into the exam room once while I was applying baby lotion to make him "smell better". Once in a while...we gotta do what we gotta do! I am also a mother to a toddler and a tween. An 11 year old and a 1 year old! Quite the difference, but it is fun!

    ReplyDelete