Tuesday, October 20, 2009

am I a scary mommy?

from Jill's blog at scary mommy


Photobucket

I am attempting at what might make me a scary mommy

When Dylan was little when we went to stores or the mall I would hide on him where I could see him but he could not see me and he would be in a little panic at not finding me, I usually did this after he would run off on me.

Dylan was afraid of dear old grandpa Frank and when he was naughty I told him I was going to drop him at grandpa Franks house... gee that was mean


Just the other day when Alexis ran in the parking lot I told her "you better not get hit buy a car, I don't want to be late to school because I need to call911 and go to the hospital

1 comment:

  1. The scariest I ever got was when my son bolted across a parking lot. Not pretty at all!

    ReplyDelete