Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve

I have to go to the store on Christmas Eve because I did not have any money until today. I need to get a few last minute Items for my Children. I also need to drop off a present.. most of them came here and we exchanged But my sister Deb does not feel well so I will head there.


I am still not feeling the Christmas cheer, But I have some things that I am so very thankful for. I have my children with me and they mean the world to me and not much matters so much beyond that.  My mom is feeling better since her illness during the summer and I am very thankful for that.

By next Christmas I will be finished with my associates degree in Human services. I am more than half way finished, that is a great feeling of accomplishment.

I am looking forward to the New Year and hope that things keep improving for my family for that is what I am striving to accomplish.

So Merry Christmas Eve to everyone, Hope Santa fill your stockings aplenty, I hope Jesus fills your heart with Joy and Love.

For those of your struggling with Christmas like myself, Remember Christmas is about Love it is about thoughtfulness, what it is not about is who can buy the bigger, fancier gift.  Your children will thrive with the love from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment