Friday, December 4, 2009

December already

Yesterday was  a freak day it was almost like in the 70's here, while my poor cousin who moved to Texas to get away from the cold was complaining about the weather being only 33 degrees.

I have gone to the Gym Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week, M and W I did water aerobics and T and Th worked in the Gym. Its good because I have been able to sleep better at night as I have wicked insomnia and I have been feeling more energized. I want to do water aerobics or swimming on M-W-F and the Gym T-Th. That is my goal anyways. A friend from college has been coming with me so that is good.

I am not going to the Gym tonight. I am going to meet up with a friend from when I was a teenager. I have not seen her in a long time but thanks to facebook we reconnected.  I will bring a camera and I will get pictures.

oh and this semester of school is almost over Yay.   

1 comment:

  1. Wow good for you! I always say I am going to start working out monday and never do...

    ReplyDelete