Monday, December 21, 2009

NOT ME Monday!!!!!



Well Its been a while but I am Joining in on NOT me Monday this week.


It was NOT me who has procrastinated so long to put a Christmas tree up, Why would I wait till December 20th to put up a artificial tree? I certainly did NOT buy a display tree that was already set up and had some decoration already on it. Of course I was NOT to lazy to put any ornaments on it yet, and I certainly will NOT leave it as is and perhaps consider it done.

I did NOT give 5 teenagers double cheeseburgers from McDonalds to help me switch my kids rooms around, and I did NOT mostly just watch and NOT really do anything myself.

I have NOT failed to wrap any of there Christmas presents yet, I certainly am NOT waiting till the last minute.


Well for more NOT me Monday head on over to MckMama's blog

Hope everyone Has Happy Holidays


No comments:

Post a Comment