Friday, July 29, 2011

catch up on my life lately

My car shit the bead  died on me three months ago I have not owned a vehicle since and I have had to depend on people for rides, which is a complete and utter pain in the behind

for one month I did have my dads van because he had an infection in his leg that prevented him from driving.

I had to take Alexis out of her preschool and move her to one that provided transportation, totally not a good fit for her I have just given my 2 weeks notice and thank goodness she is able to go back to her old school where she thrived.

I joined a program called more than wheels and I am getting a bridge car through their bridge program which is a loaner/rental car. In the long run I will end up with a brand new car in 6 to 9 months. Yay for dependability and no more shit boxes cars that have seen better days. I get my bridge car Friday August 5th so one more week carless is all thank goodness. I have been going stir crazy. The car is right on time Alexis starts back at her school the 8th.  In this program you also take a financial fitness class which has also taught me some good

No comments:

Post a Comment