Friday, July 29, 2011

Linking up for 5Q Friday


1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
I don't really have a Yay or Nay for this one, I can see why some people do it like because of illness or they are reconnecting after breaking up or some such
 
I am not married and have yet to be, because I believe Marriage is forever, yes I thought  I would be Married to my children's Bio Father, but so glad that ship sailed on. 
 
So seeing that I believe marriage is forever  I don't really need to do it for fake when I already had the real deal.
 
Though it I find the Love of my Life maybe my view will change? 

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
winey kids or wining in general... OMG it drives me up a wall when Alexis gets all winey, Dylan never did.  
 
My mom says well ones a boy and ones a girl but I have seen winey boys and men as well
3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
Nope I cannot pick I really Like my one boy one girl combo its great, though because my youngest is a girl I think I want another girl if I have another, sisters are great.  But I think I am done with a capital D. Dylan will be 18 in March, Alexis will be 5 in November.  I am getting older and don't think I wanna chase little ones, I had Dylan at 16 so the better would have been a child in between but that didn't happen
 

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
I believe in positive thoughts and prayers I have thought of acupuncture, but have yet to try is so I guess so. 
 
5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?
I guess it depends on the circumstances, I would like to say absolutely but when Alexis was a sick baby, the state took my nieces 3 kids away, I just could no handle 3, and including Alexis there would have been 3 under 2 1/2.  Alexis didn't walk and there was the baby and the toddler was delayed and there was a 6yr old, just couldn't do it, felt bad.  My sister their grandma is raising them. I help when I can

No comments:

Post a Comment