Saturday, July 30, 2011

terrible four and a halfs?

Really tell me is there such a thing?

Because let me tell you Alexis is certainly demonstrating terrible 4 1/2's and I am about out of my mind. 

I think the problem lies in the daycare/preschool she started when I no longer had a car to drive her to school anymore, so we had to say goodbye to our beloved preschool all of our friends and teachers. We brought cupcakes and had a farewell party and Alexis got tons of hugs and I will miss you from all of her friends.

The new preschool is obviously not a good fit with Alexis she has regressed in the few months she has been there and this horrific behavior hitting and punching me, this is all new. Now grunting and wining instead of using her words. She has PVL and Mild CP and global delays though she has caught up greatly while at the former school, she is losing these things and my little girl is disappearing and in her place a mean one.

well I had found out last Tuesday that I would have a car in a couple weeks so I spoke to former schools director and she had a spot for her, so I gave my 2 weeks notice to the new school and I am happy to report she returns to beloved school on August 8. I get my car August 5th so it worked out with timing fantastically

I am hoping that soon after being back in her old habitat my sweet girl will emerge once again. After all the preschool room at beloved school has classrooms with age appropriate children together, at new school she was the oldest and the rest are 2 yr olds, Beloveds preschool class is 3.9 to 5 or 6   better than the age 2-5 ratio.

so I cannot wait for her to be back at beloved school, only one week left at this school...

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to putting them back in beloved school as well!! Counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete