Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A letter I gave to my mom yesterday


Dear Mom,
       I am not the hugging type person, this I know. But I want you to know that I love you more than life itself.  You have always been my rock, or the sail that has kept my ship afloat,  I was so lucky that God gave me you for a mother.
       You have always been there for me for everything, you held my hand when I gave birth to my baby boy and you stood by and helped me raise him, you and dad after been grandparents and father to my children.  When I was little you wiped away my tears and kissed my boo boo’s and told me you loved me more that the stars in the sky.  I wish we could back to days of old when I used to climb in bed with you in the morning, sometimes kicking dad out.  Or when I had a bad dream, now I can only turn on the television.
       You taught me that money doesn’t make the world go round but that it is love and compassion that does that. You taught me to be strong and to be independent, and to be the best mommy I can possibly be.
        I don’t know why I have these personal space issues perhaps a defect when I was created, I don’t know.  But mom Know this I love you to infinity and beyond, you and dad both.
                                                              Love You Always
                                                                          Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment