Monday, August 1, 2011

My own personal Not Me Monday

I know that there hasn't been a Not Me Monday Mclinky on McMama's page in a while but I have a couple of Not Me Monday experiences

So today I did Not keep Alexis home from School today because I discovered that she and Dylan ate her school snacks for this week, and I cannot get more till tonight when I am am borrowing my dads car

I was Not to lazy yesterday and I did Not order pizza instead..Nope that was Not Me!!

I did Not Let Alexis where the same clothes on Sunday that she fell asleep in on Saturday, I totally would Never do that because I did Not fall asleep when I was do to babysit and I did not have time to bathe and change her, so I also did Not spot wash her with a face cloth so she would appear clean, I do Not see a mom of the year award coming my way

No comments:

Post a Comment