Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My mom is in the hospital :(

 My mom pictured above with little Lexi looking at her is on oxygen as you can see in the picture, she got on oxygen two years ago when she went to the hospital and was discovered she had renal failure.

Well a few months ago she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer (Cancer Sux). At the end of April she had surgery and they cut 17 lymph nodes out 3 were cancerous stage 2.

She would later meet with Doctors that do Chemo and Radiation. She is only doing radiation because of her health issues which include renal failure, COPD, a leaky heart valve, and she is on insulin for diabetes since the last hospital scare, she is to have six and a half weeks of radiation, she has has two weeks and one day then after the last day while trying to get in the house her legs collapsed and she was taking to the hospital. Well Yesterday I had my dads van so after errands I went to the hospital and got the scoop so far. Moms potassium levels were dangerously high, her blood counts are low. But her kidney functions are thankfully stable for now. While there yesterday the Nurse who's also named Amy like me, which for some reason makes mom happy. Said she has noticed that my moms leg is turned out so they wanna get an X-Ray of her hip. 

With no transportation till Friday I have no way to get there I tried calling and its just rigging and ringing so I called the nurses station. They said she is in Radiation

Please keep my mom in you thoughts and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment