Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Long Day

what a long day I am finally home, got to the train station, met babble head lol, got more that wheels at 10 45 left after 12.. home to grab car seat and fix the fuse for lighter (to charge phone) then to right at home I go two hrs this week for tomorrow, and go in Monday for hours for next week..car inspected... stopped down town to say Hi to Ceci Cannon....got Alexis from school the teachers love and will miss her (of course) then to the hospital to see my mom and was there till 6 30ish when Dad, Alexis and I went to papa ginos, he rode with me, dropped him back at the hospital, and finally home.. now in Jammies and relaxing...oh yeah and at the hospital bumped into an old friend her and I were preggo at the same time

and now I am adding on
  the car is a 2004 buick regal few dents but in good condition, and remember its a temporary bridge car till I get my brandy new one which hopefully will be a Nissan Versa or a Toyota Yaris, or something similar Those were the choices I listed but also wrote I care more for a lower car payment than a huge one as in a few years i gotta pay student loans as well, I will try and get Dylan to take a pic or two

I am working 2 hours tomorrow but know what that means is that even though its only a small about with Bi weekly I will get a check next Friday for the 2 weeks That what happened last time at least, even though week one is just 2 hrs I don't care it means holding back only happens on the 2 hrs..

My moms BP was very low last night and she was having hard time breathing, she actually told me she thought she was gonna meet her maker, Kind of scary to hear, but she was doing better today.. they are having a hard time getting her to a rehab because of the radiation, any place even the hospital she is transported to her treatments though its on the hospital campus so not far.. transportation is a factor

No comments:

Post a Comment