Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lifes happenings, and Halloween

I have been kind of slacking lately on my posts, I have neglected to post not me Monday. I didn't even do a Halloween post and now it is November 3rd, time is flying my baby is going to be three years old. I just cannot fathom this. She has had 3 evaluations so far for the developmental preschool and she has one more on November 9th and then the eligibility meeting is on her birthday November 17.


Anyways better late than never this is Princess Alexis sitting her her chariot (other wise know as a stroller)








this one from left to right are my twin nieces Amber and Ashley, their friend David and Dylan is the freak with the red wig farthest to the left









Last but not least is princess Alexis surrounded by daemons
where is the prince to come to her rescue?







Anyways I hope everyone had a good Halloween, I should have taken a picture at the mounds of Halloween candy but Dylan had the day off from school today and ate most of it.


I am more than half way through this semester and I just pre registered for spring semester.I will have my associates degree in December 2010 only 7 more classes woo hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment