Saturday, November 28, 2009

Five question Friday... a day late

I thought I would join in on Mama M.'s blog carnival at www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com

My Little Life


1. Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree? I am allergic to the tree's so I have to use a fake one and the one from last year looked like a Charlie Brown tree. We also have a cute 12 inch tree that if I am unable to find a decent tree this year. We will use.

2.
What is your favorite Christmas tradition with your family? I think it is the excitement the kids have to get up in the morning and see all the presents. I do not put any presents under the tree until Christmas eve. Though this year moneys tight so it probably will not look like a whole lot.

3. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in your neck of the woods? yes And, if so...how many calories do you think you consumed yesterday? I was very good this year and even lost weight

4. Have you started decorating for Christmas, yet? no, not at all

5. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? sugar cookie, you know they are different shapes like trees and santas

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I forgot about the allergy thing. Better stock up on Zyrtec!! I feel a sneeze comin' on as I type!! Glad to have you join in!

    ReplyDelete