Sunday, January 24, 2010

getting to know you 1/24/2010

following along with this blog: http://www.mannland5.com:

1. Waffles, pancakes or french toast?
I would have to go with french toast
2. Dream home..What would it look like?
Just a simple ranch style home. maybe with some extra room. set on its own big chunk of land so we could be noisy and not worry about neighbors..oh with a heated pool and a hot tub
3. Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics?
i guess the figure skating
4. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?
nice
5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?
pants
6. What is your favorite time of day?
I like night I think
7. Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer?
The Beach most certainly  i love the ocean and lived at the beach for 3 yrs i miss it
8.Will you watch the Super Bowl?
when I have to

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on most of these! I'm so jealous that you lived at the beach!

    ReplyDelete