Sunday, January 3, 2010

Starting on resolution 3

Or at least it is the third on the list of three things that I wrote for resolutions, which are not really resolutions. They are in fact Life changes that I need to make.

Anyways I got started today by extreme cleaning my apartment out, I am so thoroughly cleaning..So far two rooms are very clean.. see it can not look perfect because its not, the wall need painting, the rugs are dingey, so its not perfect but at least its working on being clean and organized.. I just cannot stand it... Of course it will all get clean with exception of Dylans room I just changed rooms between Alexis and Dylan, She just had way more stuff and no room, also because his room was so disgusting (I mean like growing science experiments) But alas both the kids rooms were clean, well Dylan is back to his old self of it looking like a cyclone hit it..

He refuses to get off his butt to throw his garbage away... not only does he do this in his room where eating is not supposed to happen he does it in every room.. gets a can of soda when finished throws it on the floor.. I even put a trash pail next to him so that he doesn't have to move..still on the floor..

He is almost 16 I pitty his wife someday, I hope she is a neat freak.

Speaking of neat freak, I want to train myself to be one.. I mean I am gonna be a perfectionest of anything. But I do not want to be ashamed to invite people over.. And I am gonna ride Dylans behind hard for him to get on board. Maybe then my 3 yr old will grow up to be neater unlike her brother.. But its really not his fault I never enforced it..

Maybe i'll get the nerve to even invite my crush over? Its motivation anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment