Monday, January 4, 2010

NOT ME Monday!!!!!

Following along with MckMama's  Not me Monday... for for more non confessions head her way.


I did NOT fail to post my Christmas post until December 31 no way why would I be so lazy?

I did NOT pay my sons teenage friends to clean the mess that Christmas left at my house. I am so NOT being so lazy this last week.

On Christmas morning I did NOT fail to put the ham in the fridge before I left for my parents house and my cats did NOT get into said ham and eat some of it.. Not my kitties.

Gee I did NOT like having two days to myself because I did NOT bring Alexis to daycare/school even though I was home for the week. she did stay with me the other three days but NOT because one day she had an appointment, one day there was no care and one day was a half day and I was Not to lazy to bring her in.



Can't wait to see everyone else's NOT me's

No comments:

Post a Comment