Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random thoughts

So I went out with a friend that I have not seen in 4 years since my boyfriend Jim passed away. Its been kind of an emotional month for me so it was to have a girls night out, I hope to be able to do it again.

This whole month has been like an emotional roller coaster. My sister Linda passed away 6 years ago in December. On New years eve I had thoughts about the fun I had on past New Years eve's with her and it kind of brought me down.

My boyfriend whom was like my best friend was an alcoholic and former drug addict. He will be gone for 4 years on January 19. He died just weeks before his 32nd birthday. psorosis of the liver.It was a very sad event in my life. He was my best friend moreso than a lover. This year its hitting me hard.

I have issues with my childrens father. He is just a jerk. He has emotionally scarred my son. My daughter is just to young at the moment but eventually she will be hurt as well. I wish I could just meet someone new who would treat her as their own. Also to be a good friend to Dylan.

Dylan really just needs some type of male influence in his life right now and I just don't know what I am to do about the situation. I am just at a loss to help him deal with what he is going through and all his emotions.

My crush man I am crushing so much harder lately. He is such a nice guy. I think he may be attracted to me, but not really sure of expectations, maybe there is none and its just wishful thinking on my part?

No comments:

Post a Comment