Thursday, January 7, 2010

Its Humpday and what I have done this week so far

Well it is wednesday or Humpday as some people like to call it because they have made it through the hump of the week, Technically for me it is the end of humpday as it is 11:57 pm.

So anyways on Monday my lap top died and I needed to get another one for how else will I get my blogging and facebooking done school work completed? I did in fact take my laptop to be repaired but they pretty much said ha ha you might as well buy a new one... Ha ha ha I have no money, so I left there and went to rent a wreck rent a center, as I have no money, they do have this deal though that if you pay it off in 90 days it is same as their cash price which is slightly higher the actual price at the store.

As a single mom this is how I have gotten some of the bigger ticket items such as my fridge and washer and dryer. I wanted to get a new kitchen table but alas this computer fiasco came first.

Well my apartment is still pretty clean after my deep cleaning. I mean it doesn't look as if a cyclone hit it yet.

So this saturday I am off to my friends again the one thats in this blog. I cannot wait hurry hurry saturday.

also going to see my favorite guitar guy both friday and saturday, how cool is that?

I need my breaks and enjoy the music.

I had a sad day a few nights ago, I was thinking of the people I no longer have in my life anymore. I think its because its still close to the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment