Sunday, November 8, 2009

ABC's of me

I read this on other blogs and thought I would do it myself



A - Age:31 I will be 32 December 15
B - Bed size: King!
C - Chore you hatethem all
D - Dog's name: don't have a doggy
E - Essential start your day item: logging on to facebook
F - Favorite color: bluw
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'6"
I - Instruments you play: none
J - Job title: Mom, Full time student and Intern
K - Kid(s): Dylan and Alexis
L - Living arrangements: With my teen and toddler and a roommate at the moment
M - Mom's name: Doris
N - Nicknames: Amy
O - Overnight hospital: just to give birth to my children
P - Pet Peeve(s): obnoxious people
Q - Quote from a movie: Don't really have one!
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 5 sisters and 2 brothers...Linda (passed away 2003) Debbie, Kathy, Franky, Jimmy, Lisa Tammy.
T - Time you wake up: Anywhere from 5:30 7:30
U - Underwear: of course
V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel sprouts, asparagus, cauliflower, I am sure there is more
W - Workout style: YMCA, treadmill bike nautilus equipment and swimming
X - X-rays you've had: too many
Y - Yesterday's best moments: seeing my babygirl laugh
Z - Zoo favorite: haven't been to one in a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment