Sunday, November 15, 2009

Alexis birthday party was today

We celebrated Alexis' 3rd Birthday today, we had a joined birthday party with her 2nd cousin Nikolis. It was Dora and Diago themed


Alexis' cake












Nikolis' cake















And this last one is of the two birthday kiddo's together. Alexis will be 3 on November 17 and Nikolis will be 2 on November 29.










I cannot believe the price of cakes now. I paid $25.99 for Alexis cake and $5.95 for the Dora candle. The cake was a 1/4 sheet last year I got a half sheet for the same price. Whats up with that? Anyways it was a fun and chaotic time with a birthday party for two little ones. I do not think this is an experience we want to repeat.

I am going to make a slide show and post it soon when I have all the photos uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment