Monday, November 16, 2009

NOT me Monday

Following along with MckMama with my own not me Monday post. I also wish to thank god for Stellan and his successful ablation



I did Not forget to order Alexis' birthday cake until Saturday morning the day before her party.


Okay so on Saturday the serpentine belt did NOT fall off my car while I was Not out trying to get last minute things for Alexis' birthday party. It was Not pouring out and I did not get soaked waiting on a tow truck to get me home.

Because said car was NOT broke down I did not need a ride to get the cake the I did Not almost forget to order, and I did Not arrive to my own child's late, No way that wasn't me.

This is Not the last day my baby will be 2 she can Not be turning 3 tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Awww... sounds like a rough couple of days.

    Happy Birthday to your "baby"

    ReplyDelete