Saturday, November 28, 2009

Introducing a very special lady

........................My Mom...also known as Nana to 40 kids now.

She is just the best in the world and I don't know where I would be with out her. 

Back in August she went to the Hospital because she was not feeling well. They admitted her. 

Things were not looking very well. I was staying strong and then my dad said something really downer and then I broke, My mom is 70 and has lived a long life full of her 8 children, 20 grandchildren, and her building number of great grandchildren which is numbered 20 as of the 18th of November. Now we found out there is another on the way. Anyways I am in No way shape or form ready to lose my mom and that was a really scary time for me.

But after 2 weeks in the hospital and 4 weeks in a rehab facility she got home where she wanted to be. This is something That I am VERY Thankful for this Holiday season.


This is Mom and her 20th grandchild My babygirl showing some love. I am glad I had my camera for this touching moment.

I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!

perhaps this should be written on Mothers day but I wanted to share now!

No comments:

Post a Comment