Saturday, November 7, 2009

Spring cleaning...Err... Not exaclty spring but cleaning none the less

I am sick of my messy house.

With a teenager and a toddler and a lazy roommate, cleaning up after both plus going to school full time and doing my internship I have gotten severely slack in the cleaning department. I keep doing laundry but not fold it, so I folded 10,000 clothes today no lie, while folding Alexis clothes I weeded out the size 18 mos clothes which is what most of her wardrobe consists of, they fit in the waist but they are becoming high waters and other than looking uncool its just to cold now for her to be wearing high waters. anyways I had gone shopping for her birthday and bought 10 outfits but with the high waters I have already gotten into 2 of them for her to wear.Well, I decided to buy some more outfits and give her some to wear now I bought 5 more. so I put aside 5 outfits plus two she wore already for now and there are 8 outfits for her birthday.  Now while you may think that is alot it is not, She had about 40 18 mos clothing which is being passed down to my great niece Mykenzie.

Dylan decided that he was going to chill in my room and eat Halloween candy, there were Kazillions of wrappers all over my room and floor, plus a bunch of Alexis toys that have collected in here. The toys will make there way in her room tomorrow as she is in bed now. Nice to see I have a bedroom again.

My kitchen is still clean since Monday, with exception of a few dishes.. Yay!! to up keep

My thought is if i clean it thoroughly and then perhaps I can maintain it, I hope.

And also making a choir list for Roommate, Dylan, and myself. team work, I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment