Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Arghhhh....and some tidbits

Alexis is not going to be going to the developmental preschool. cognitively they feel she is getting what she needs from her daycare center ( which she has been in preschool since September, before that she was in the toddler class) I love the center they are great, but she is developmentally delayed and has PVL which is brain damage even though thank God it is mild. But anyways she will be getting the therapies PT,OT, and ST through the public schools and will have and IEP. It is only 2 hours a week that she has been approved for. I am getting some help on a possible appeal.


My niece Corina Rose is have her second baby today, she is scheduled for a C-section. So welcome to the world Ava, your big brother Austin is gonna love you. I will post a pic when I get one.

I have to go to the town hall where I used to live to pick up Alexis' birth certificate because in all her three years i have yet to get it, but I need it to register for the public school services she is going to be getting.

Well I am off to get ready for the day of interning

No comments:

Post a Comment