Saturday, November 7, 2009

Joys of parenthood..lol

Why is it that Dylan has a hard time waking up Monday through Friday but on this saturday morning he is up at 6:30am sitting on the computer with his headphones on but singing at the top of his lungs and in the process waking up his sleeping sister?  Why?
 My poor up stairs neighbor  having to also be tortured by this horrible noise he calls singing  
I sneaked this video of him jamming out, Its dark so not good quality but I hope you can at least hear him 







Alexis is in her room saying help me, help me, which actually just means i want to get up and come out there.

Alexis is growing like a weed in height on me, well maybe its not that fast as she will be three in ten days but all of a sudden her 18 months pants are suddenly high waters, Now I have like 7 outfits for her birthday but apparently it cannot wait till then so I went out and bought five outfits for now, I am sure she will get more for her birthday. I now need to get all these 18 mos clothes out of here and give them to my great niece Mykenzie, she is only six mos old but she is a porker so she will get use from them before we know it.


OK poor Alexis has waited long enough for me to post I need to get her up and ready for the day. Gonna make some blueberry muffins for breakfast  yum o





No comments:

Post a Comment